You may have arrived here because of your interest in reducing stress, enhancing indoor air quality, improving mental health, reducing employee sick days or demonstrating your commitment to sustainability. You may be seeking living art for the walls. You may be an architect, landscape designer or contractor pursuing the fast-growing market demand for “vertical gardens,” “green walls,“ “plants on wall” or simply “living walls.”
- Structure provides good air flow behind the system.
- Planters provide natural orientation.
- Removable planter inserts allow for ultimate flexibility.
- Outdoor systems provide natural, rain-like watering.
- Indoor systems are drip-free.
- Healthy growing environment provides long-lived plants and low maintenance costs.